Leadership Lab supports districts and charter networks in developing and retaining high potential central office leaders across their organizations. The one-year cohort model equips leaders across multiple levels with the skills to be more innovative, resilient, and effective at leading others.
Sample Program Objectives
"We are Directors because we know what our teams do, but actually leading our teams is a different skillset. Leadership Lab has been the missing link for me to become a better leader of others.”
Sample Session Topics
Leadership Lab members participate in customized programming to meet their district or network's unique leadership development needs.
- Leadership Identity & Values-Based Leadership
- Change Leadership & Leading through Crisis
- Leadership Well-being
- Cultivating Trust & Influence
- Coaching for Critical Conversations
- Distributive Leadership & Succession Planning